2 salmon steaks
1 tablespoon butter
Mango Salsa Ingredients
2 mangos, diced
1/2 Roma tomato, diced
1 tablespoon onion, diced
1 teaspoon cilantro, finely chopped
1 drop Lime essential oil
Salt, to taste
· Toss mango salsa ingredients until combined. Season with salt, if needed. Set aside.
· Slice butter into 12 equal parts. Place 6 slices of butter into a 9X12 baking dish. Your salmon steaks will sit on butter so place accordingly.
· Place salmon in baking dish. Place remaining 6 slices of butter on salmon, 3 on each steak. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, chili powder, and Cajun seasoning, until evenly covered.
· Place in oven on broil for 5 minutes.
· Remove baking dish from oven. Turn salmon steaks and sprinkle with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, chili powder, and Cajun seasoning until evenly covered.
· Return to oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
· Remove salmon steaks from baking dish. Place on plate and garnish with mango salsa.